Fine Art School
Pointe-Saint-Charles Art School is a non profit fine art school serving Pointe-Saint-Charles and the Greater Montreal area.
The school offers affordable visual arts classes and workshops for students of all levels and walks of life.
- Please register and pay for a course via our website, by phone or in person during our office hours.
- Upon enrolment, you will receive a confirmation email with the registration form to bring to your first class.
- If your course starts at the weekend, please register by 12 noon on Friday unless otherwise stated in the course description.
- For our ongoing classes, you can register and start at any time. We ask that you take your 8 courses within 10 weeks.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know in advance. Otherwise the course will be counted as one of your 8 courses.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy
- If you cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the course, we will charge you a $20 cancellation fee.
- After the first lesson, you will receive a full refund of the course fees minus a $20 administration fee and the cost of one lesson.
- After the second lesson there will be no refund.
- The Pointe-St-Charles Art School retains the right to cancel a class if there are not enough students enrolled. Full amount will be refunded.
Feedback to the Pointe-Saint-Charles Art School
If you are a student and you would like to give us a feedback, please fill out the form: Course Evaluation Form
Equity at the Pointe-Saint-Charles Art School
We strive to use an equity lens when making decisions within the Pointe-Saint-Charles Art School. If you have a concern relating to equity which you wish to discuss, please write an email to our Engagement and Equity Coordinator, Simone Arsenault-May, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find a solution.